Donations accepted at any of these locations:
• No to Abuse: Nevada Outreach Training Organization, 621 S. Blagg Road, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Nye County School District: Linda Fitzgibbons, 2200 S. Mt. Charleston West, call 727-1875, limited children’s clothing.
• Path of Hope, 781 West St., Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
• The location for First Choice Pregnancy Center is 1601 E. Basin Avenue, Suite 303, east of Highway 160. Please call 775-751-2229 for information or appointment.
Free pregnancy tests and peer counseling; help with emergency baby food, diapers, baby furniture, baby and maternity clothes.
• Salvation Army Family Thrift Store, 240 Dahlia, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday.
• West Star Ranch Thrift Store, 780 Manse Road, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Wednesday-Sunday.
• Faith Fellowship, 2190 N. Blagg Road, Friday, 10 a.m.
• Salvation Army – Social services and food, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. No appointment necessary, ID required. Call 751-6181 for more information.
• Joy Divine Church, Hot meal served on Fridays, 10 a.m. to noon, also clothing and showers provided, 1161 S. Loop Road. Contact Pastor Jim 775-419-5266.
• Pahrump Community Church, 1061 E. Wilson, 8 a.m. to noon, Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 727-5384.
• Oasis Outreach, 1061 E. Second St., Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 7 to 7:30 a.m., perishable foods. Sign in Thursdays only.
• Pahrump Valley United Methodist Church, 1300 E. Highway 372, Monday and Tuesday 9 a.m. to noon, 727-6767.
• Path of Hope Ministry (New Hope Fellowship), 781 West St., Wednesday, Summer hours: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., drive through, bring containers. 751-1867.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars, 4651 Homestead Road, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 10 a.m. to noon, veterans only, 727-6072.
• Welfare Center, 1840 Pahrump Valley Blvd., Monday - Friday (excluding holidays), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., apply for food stamps.