Donations accepted at any of these locations:
• South Valley Baptist Church, 7050 Homestead Road, Tuesday, noon-2 p.m.
• No to Abuse: Nevada Outreach Training Organization, 621 S. Blagg Road, Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Nye County School District: Linda Fitzgibbons, 2200 S. Mt. Charleston West, call 727-1875, limited children’s clothing.
• Path of Hope, 781 West St., Wednesday, 10 a.m. to noon.
• The location for First Choice Pregnancy Center is 1601 E. Basin Avenue, Suite 303. Hours are: Wednesday, noon to 3 p.m., Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Free pregnancy tests and peer counseling; help with emergency baby food, diapers, baby furniture, baby and maternity clothes.
• Cancer Victims Thrift Store, 641 West St., 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Saturday.
• Salvation Army Family Thrift Store, 240 Dahlia, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday.
• West Star Ranch Thrift Store, 780 Manse Road, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Wednesday-Sunday.
• Faith Fellowship, 2190 N. Blagg Road, Friday, 1 to 1:30 p.m., perishable foods, must be able to verify local residency.
• Salvation Army, 240 S. Dahlia St. (behind Walmart), Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., call 727-5093 for appointment for food box (one box per month).
• Joy Divine Church, 151 S. Huymahuaca, #6, Tuesday & Thursday, 9 a.m. to noon.
Pahrump Community Church, 1061 E. Wilson, 8 a.m. to noon, Monday, Thursday & Friday.
• Oasis Outreach, 1061 E. Second St., Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 7 to 7:30 a.m., (no ID required), perishable foods.
• Pahrump Valley United Methodist Church, 1300 E. Highway 372, Monday - Wednesday, 9 a.m. to noon, food pantry, go to the office.
• Path of Hope Ministry (New Hope Fellowship), 781 West St., Wednesday, 9 a.m. to noon, drive through or walk through, bring containers.
• Food for Thought (New Hope Fellowship), 781 West St., most Fridays throughout school year, 9 to 11 a.m., permission slips required.
• Veterans of Foreign Wars, 4651 Homestead Rd., Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. to noon, veterans only.
• Welfare Center, 1840 Pahrump Valley Blvd., Monday - Friday (excluding holidays), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., apply for food stamps.