• Tommy Dearing and Kai Brant – live music from 6-9 p.m., Draft Picks Sports Bar, 1101 S. Highway 160.
THURSDAY - SATURDAY
• Monte Nowland on the piano, 5 to 10 p.m., Stockman’s Steakhouse Lounge, Pahrump Nugget, 751-6500.
• Downtown Michael Brown, sax player from Sha Na Na playing jazz and blues in the dining room, 5:30 -7:30 p.m., the Grill Room at Mountain Falls.
• Wednesday and Saturday, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., VFW, 4651 S. Homestead Road, all are welcome, 727-6072.
• Thursdays, Best Damn Karaoke Show with Jerry Park, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., THE HUBB Bar and Saloon, 3720 West Bell Vista.
• Tuesday and Saturday, Rock Star Karaoke, 7-11 p.m., Tatuado Wild Side Tavern, 2101 E. Gamebird Road.
• Thursday and Friday, 7 p.m., The Hideaway, 4760 S. Pahrump Valley Blvd., 751-1425.
• Thursday and Saturday, 7 to midnight, Tumbleweed Tavern, 2030 W. Bell Vista, 727-1100.
• Saturday, 7-11 p.m., Arnie’s Cocktail Lounge, 1141 S. Highway 160, 727-5554.
• Sunday through Saturday, 7 p.m., Sullivan’s Pub, 2450 W. Mesquite Ave., 727-0858.
• Thursday through Saturday, 7 p.m., Who’s Dunes, 900 E. Highway 372, 751-1310.
• Wednesday through Saturday, 7 p.m., Stage Stop Lounge and Casino, 100 W. Stagecoach Road at Blagg, 727-7300.
• Saturday, 8 p.m., The Coyote’s Den, 3971 E. Kellogg Road, 727-5233.
• Friday and Saturday, 7 p.m., The Bounty Hunter, East and Second streets.
• Monday, 6 p.m., The Coyote’s Den, 3971 E. Kellogg Road, 727-5233.
• Readers’ Nook at the Pahrump Community Library, the works of Ernie Fuller.
• Bank of America, “Landscapes.”
• Nye County Courthouse, desert landscapes, by local artists.
• Tom Petty tribute
Saturday, live music by Nearly Departed playing Tom Petty classics, 8 p.m. to midnight, Painted Lady Saloon, 1330 Fifth St., off Highway 372.
• Murder mystery dinner
Friday and Saturday, “Murder at the Banquet”, dinner and show, tickets $25, Nevada Treasure RV Park, call 775-727-6145 for reservations or tickets are also available at the library.
• Comedy at Wings ‘n’ Things
Saturday, 7 p.m., music and the comedy sketches of Traci Skene, Greg Vaccariello, and Charlie Stone, drinks and prizes, $12 includes a beer or soda and a raffle ticket, proceeds go to Las Vegas Victims Fund and the Nye Coalition Homeless Project, 1301 Loop Road.
• Open Jam
Saturdays, 1-5 p.m., open jam with Ear Candy, hosted by Mike Hickey and friends, Tatuado Wild Side Tavern, 2101 E. Gamebird Road.
• Open Mic
Sunday Open Jam, hosted by Mike Hickey, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., THE HUBB Bar and Saloon, 3720 West Bell Vista.
If you have an upcoming event or update, please email the information to email@example.com