Business Profile: David Sinay

A-1 David’s Roofing Company, 775-727-1409

Background: “I started roofing straight out of high school in San Diego, California. A good friend got me into the business and I stayed with it because that’s what I know how to do. I love this job because I love being in different places every day. I worked for a company shop in the 1980s and 1990s, where I gained a lot of experience. I came out here in 2005 to Pahrump and have been my own boss since 1995. Before I came out here I was a roofing contractor out in California.”

Years in business: “I have been in the business for 42 years.”

Personal: “I love off-roading on quads. I just like to go places where a lot of people don’t go.”

First job: “When I was 16 years old I worked for an Italian restaurant washing dishes.”

Business Climate: “Everyone has a roof, and will eventually need some kind of roofing repair. I think we do quality work and so we built up some good referrals and this leads to a stronger future for us.”

Note: The business profile is a free service that the PVT provides to the business community of Pahrump. If you would like to be profiled or know of a business that should be profiled, contact Vern Hee at 775-727-5102 or at vhee@pvtimes.com

Exit mobile version