Business profile: Denyce Khoury

Denyce Khoury

Aqua Salon

1520 E. Highway 372,

Suite B

775-727-7275

Background: “I have been cutting hair for 10 years but I was made an even better stylist when I took classes from Jack Champion. I have lived in Pahrump for 20 years. My goal is to make women feel beautiful about themselves. I specialize in color and highlights. At our salon, we use Olaplex, which takes hair to blonde without frying your hair.”

Personal: “I work a lot and get really no down time so when I come here to work, I relax. I feel like an artist when I come here and I really enjoy making women more beautiful.”

First job: “My first job was with Eldridge Homes Inc. and doing their bookkeeping in Washington.”

Business Climate: “I know there are 23 salons in this towns. I want high standards in my salon. I want women to escape Pahrump when they come here. When they come they know they will be treated right and they can get full hair care, manicures, pedicures and spray tan. This place used to be (called) A Hairitage Salon, but we gutted it and have an all new feel to this place.”

Note: The business profile is a free service that the Pahrump Valley Times provides to the business community.If you would like to be profiled, contact Vern Hee at vhee@pvtimes.com or call 775-727-5102, ext. 13.

Exit mobile version