IN PROFILE: Jeff Winchester

Business: Part owner of 2 Christian Brothers Home and Yard Service, 3170 S. Blagg Road, 775-910-2669.

First Job: “My first job was working scaffolding when I was 16 years old.”

Background: “I was a roofer for 25 years and then I went into yard work and landscaping. I also have a background in painting houses. My business partner, Ed Kruse and I also work for Provenza doing cleanups for them. I have done construction for years and I do almost anything to do with a house. Our company is licensed to do handyman services in the valley. I met my partner at a work camp, where we found God together. We do everything for God and we do everything together.”

Years in Business: “Our business just opened in April. We have been busy since we opened. We don’t advertise, everything is word of mouth. We work for everyone and all kinds of people.”

Personal: “I live at the church with my son, where my father is pastor of Central Valley Baptist Church. My son and God are my life. I love spending time with my son rock hunting.”

Business Climate: “We are booked solid and the reason is because we do what our customers tell us to do and we work on other homes as if they were our own home. This is why we have plenty of work.”

Exit mobile version