In Profile: Michael Barbeau

Sales at Saitta Trudeau, 1541 Wahkiakum Ave., 775-727-0102

Background: “I have owned my own businesses in Iowa, which was a deli and an electronics store. Then I sold cars in Lodi, California, working for a Toyota dealership and a Dodge dealer for a few years. I love sales because I am a people person. I enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them and I love seeing their face when they walk out of here in a new car.”

First job: “When I was 15 I made pizza for Round Table Pizza.”

Years in business: “I have been in sales for about 10 years and two months with Saitta Trudeau.”

Personal: “I like to spend time outdoors with my family. As a family we like to ride four wheel anything anywhere. My wife and I also like to shoot and hunt and we like to sing karaoke.”

Business climate: “The economy has improved a lot. The people in Pahrump I have come to know as buyers and I think it will be like this for awhile in car sales.”

Note: The business profile is a free service that the PVT provides to the business community of Pahrump. If you would like to be profiled or know of a business that should be profiled, contact Vern Hee at 775-727-5102or at vhee@pvtimes.com

Exit mobile version