In Profile: Mike Colucci

Trish Rippie Realty

3370 S. Highway 160, Suite 1

775-764-8211

First job: “I opened a PIP printing shop at the age of 19.”

Years in business: “I have over 20 years of sales experience.”

Background: “I moved to Pahrump 15 years ago and I started selling water softeners. We opened a business called High Desert Water Systems. I sold cars so I worked on and off for Saitta Trudeau, somewhere around 12-15 years. Cindi and I were looking for homes and that’s when I realized I could do real estate with all my sales training, so I took some online classes while I was selling cars. Then I sold Trish Rippie a car and followed up on her and she said if I did that with homes I could sell a lot of homes. It has now been 14 months with her and I have sold 40 homes in that time. I think according to Zillow, I am one of the top producers in Pahrump.”

Personal: “I am a sports fanatic and I like to announce the Trojans games. I like all live sports and I also enjoy playing golf and tennis.”

Business climate: “The business has been great. I got into it because in real estate we all have the same inventory. I can sell any house in the valley that is for sale, regardless of who it is listed by.

Note: The business profile is a free service that the Times provides to the business community. If you would like to be profiled, contact Vern Hee at vhee@pvtimes.com or call 775-727-5102, ext. 13.

Exit mobile version