In Profile: Sherry Dalton

Fur FX, 1161 South Loop Road, 775-727-3715

First job: “My first job was pumping gas when I was 15 years old.”

Background: “I got started in business as a welder. My father owned a welding shop in Las Vegas. I did this for 20 years and enjoyed working with my father. When the shop closed down, I then started my own dog grooming business here in Pahrump and we are celebrating our first year in business. I had to complete a certification course – dog grooming school. We work by appointment only. We also have a mobile service.”

Years in business: “I have been in my own business for a year and I have over 20 years’ experience running a small business.”

Personal: “In my spare time I like to play pool and I run the pool league at the Hideaway.”

Business Climate: “I believe the business climate is great if you are a mobile groomer like myself. I think there is a need for mobile pet grooming because of all the seniors that can’t get out. I also felt my cost was more affordable and geared to seniors. I have a trailer that has been converted for pet grooming. I think this will work out.”

Note: The business profile is a free service that the PVT provides to the business community of Pahrump. If you would like to be profiled or know of a business that should be profiled, contact Vern Hee at 775-727-5102 or at vhee@pvtimes.com

Exit mobile version