64°F
weather icon Clear

Community

Breakfast? Make “Grab-and-Go” breakfast burritos

Summertime and the living is … hectic. With the kids running off in every direction; how do you make sure everyone gets a quick and healthy breakfast? Here’s a brilliant idea – frozen breakfast burritos. Eggs, sausage and cheese all wrapped up in a warm tortilla.

Red Zone Ran – Part 1 of 2

I’m usually calm, well-controlled, and stable. Every once in awhile I hit the RED ZONE. Today happens to be one of those days. My message will boil down to this: THINK, PEOPLE, THINK!

Senior News

Pahrump Senior Center

Spelling is elementary at bee

A pair of J.G. Johnson Elementary School students earned top honors at last week’s spelling bee competition at Hafen Elementary School.

California Lottery

No one matched all five numbers and the mega number in Wednesday’s drawing of the California Super Lotto. The next jackpot will be at least $10 million.

THE LATEST
California Lottery

No one matched all five numbers and the mega number in Wednesday’s drawing of the California Super Lotto. The next jackpot will be at least $9 million.

Fraud versus medical ethics: You be the judge

Fraud complaints seem to track the economy. When times are tough, criminal behavior blooms like unwanted dandelions on a pristine lawn. When economic indicators are strong and everyone is employed and satisfied, criminal behavior will vanish. (If you believe that, I have some swamp land to sell you!)

Bikers ride for babies this weekend

The 6th Annual Diaper Run starts at J Mar Customs on Saturday with registration from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Motorcycles and automobiles are welcome to participate. Breakfast will be served to all who register.

Try these easy tips for saving at the grocery store

Let’s face it, many monthly expenses are fixed. You can’t easily reduce your mortgage, rent, insurance or car payments. But there’s one expense you can control: grocery shopping.

California Lottery

No one matched all five numbers and the mega number in Wednesday’s drawing of the California Super Lotto. The next jackpot will be at least $8 million.

Senior News

Pahrump Senior Center

1 243 244 245 246 247 285