District Attorney’s report, Dec. 5
• Ivan Rames Trejo was charged on Nov. 21 with possession of a controlled substance, a felony.
• Joseph Eric Lugo was charged on Nov. 25 with failing to appear, a felony.
• Herbert Melvoin was charged on Nov. 24 with harassment, a misdemeanor.
• Jeremiah Lee Burgett was charged on Nov. 24 with excessive noise, ten counts; exceeding limit of dogs and cats; and failure to obtain/maintain dogs and cats license, all misdemeanors.
• Robert Allen Bowmer was charged on Nov. 21 with driving under the influence of alcohol and having open container of alcoholic beverage within passenger area of motor vehicle while on highway; drinking alcoholic beverage while driving motor vehicle, all misdemeanors.
• Matthew Maurer was charged on Nov. 21 with contributing to the delinquency of a minor., a misdmeanor.