62°F
weather icon Clear

Community

School Menu

Nye County School District elementary menu for the week of April 13 – April 17

Senior News

Pahrump Senior Center

California Lottery

No one matched all five numbers and the mega number in Wednesday’s drawing of the California Super Lotto. The next jackpot will be at least $24 million.

Getting the garden to grow in harsh desert landscape

If you are sprucing up your yard and garden in the harsh desert land, you may want to heed some advice from experts in the field.

THE LATEST
California Lottery

No one matched all five numbers and the mega number in Wednesday’s drawing of the California Super Lotto. The next jackpot will be at least $23 million.

There’s a secret ingredient in this colorful Easter Bunny Kabob

Lately I’ve been getting very excited about Easter and springtime in general so when I’m not in daydreaming in the garden sections of every store in town, I’m contemplating all the holiday goodies.

The stunningly quiet Black Canyon National Water Trail

Black Canyon National Water Trail, located within Lake Mead National Recreation Area, is one of only 16 national water trails in the United States, and the first one in the Southwest. Designated last year, this Colorado River corridor stretches from Hoover Dam about 30 miles downstream to Lake Mojave.

Nellis base trip used to motivate students to succeed

Good field trips that teach something of value are hard to find, but a local middle school hit a home run when they snagged the opportunity to have students tour Nellis Air Force Base.

Senior News

Pahrump Senior Center

1 208 209 210 211 212 285