60°F
weather icon Cloudy

Community

California Lottery

No one matched all five numbers and the mega number in Saturday’s drawing of the California Super Lotto. The next jackpot will be at least $29 million.

Pahrump artist exhibits glass paintings in Tecopa

A solo show called “Spirits Among Us,” celebrating Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) in glass by Karla Ely from Pahrump is now on exhibit in Tecopa.

THE LATEST
Beatty Days Schedule

Friday, Oct. 31

Ghostly meringues: Making your own is easy

This is surprisingly fast, easy and cheap. So much so you’ll never buy meringues at the bakery again. This is easiest with a stand mixer but I’ve used a hand mixer with no trouble. I wouldn’t try to make meringues by hand, it’s too much work for a Diva.

Protecting children from identity theft

Last week I outlined the problem. This week we’re going to talk solutions.

Community yard sale benefits Senior Center

Possibly the largest yard sale ever held in Pahrump is taking place this Friday and Saturday, Oct. 24 and 25 inside the former Skate Zone, next to Frazier Furniture, from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m. each day.

California Lottery

No one matched all five numbers and the mega number in Wednesday’s drawing of the California Super Lotto. The next jackpot will be at least $8 million.

School Menu

Nye County School District elementary menu for the week of Oct. 27 – Oct. 31

No music at the Nugget, library hosts classical guitar concert

It’s going to be a packed weekend even without live music at the Nugget. For the second weekend this month, the Stagebar Lounge will be dark. However, Mason Dixon is on the schedule for next weekend.

1 226 227 228 229 230 285