The public information below was provided by the Nye County District Attorney’s office.
• Matthew Stanger was charged on Dec. 16 with theft, a felony.
• Gheanna June Burton was charged on Dec. 21 with unlawful use of a controlled substance, a felony; and unlawful possession of a hypodermic device, a misdemeanor.
• Marc Steven Beauparlant was charged on Dec. 27 with possession of a controlled substance, a felony; rear lighting device displaying white light, improper display of license plate(s), possession of drug paraphernalia, and unlawful possession of a hypodermic device, all misdemeanors.
• Andrew Jesus Fabella was charged on Dec. 27 with prohibited acts of sex offender, first offense, a felony.
• Jacob Michael Ybarra was charged on Dec. 29 with offense involving stolen vehicle, a felony; battery upon a peace officer, a gross misdemeanor; obstructing a public officer; resisting public officer; possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, first offense; stop required on signal of peace officer; and movement and signals for turning; signal for stopping or decreasing speed, all misdemeanors.