• Beatty Days
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, food, craft vendors, live music, classic car show, contests, poker run, chili cook-off and much more, in Cottonwood Park.
• Bike Fest and Art Exhibit
In conjunction with Beatty Days, there will be an Art Exhibit at the Red Barn Art Center and Goldwell Open Air Museum at Rhyolite Friday and Saturday as well as Bike Fest at the Spicer Ranch. More information on these events can be found on Google (Beatty Days 2019, Bullfrog Biennial and Beatty Days Bike Fest) or on the Beatty Townsite News Facebook page.
• Open Mic
Sunday Open Jam, hosted by Mike Hickey, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., THE HUBB Bar and Saloon, 3720 West Bell Vista.
• Tommy Deering and Special Guest – live music from 5:30-8:30 p.m., the Pourhouse Sports Bar, 1101 S. Highway 160.
Thursday – Saturday
• Tommy Deering at the piano, 5-9 p.m., Stockman’s Steakhouse Lounge, Pahrump Nugget, 751-6500.
Friday and Saturday
• Live music – 5:30 p.m. -8:30 p.m., the Pourhouse, 1101 S. Highway 160.
• Every night DJ and Karaoke, 8 p.m. -2 a.m., Tatuado Wild Side Tavern, 2101 E. Gamebird Road.
• Wednesdays, 7 p.m. to close, VFW Post, 4651 S. Homestead Road.
• Thursdays, Best Damn Karaoke Show with Jerry Park, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., THE HUBB Bar and Saloon, 3720 West Bell Vista.
• Thursday, Friday and Saturday, $50 contest on Saturday nights with Dread, the Pourhouse, 1101 S. Highway 160.
• 1st Friday 7 p.m., The Hideaway, 4760 S. Pahrump Valley Blvd., 751-1425.
• Friday and Saturday, 8 p.m., get Vamped, and first Friday of the month is with Skip at the Hideaway, 4760 S. Pahrump Valley Blvd., 751-1425.
• Saturday, 7-11 p.m., Arnie’s Cocktail Lounge, 1141 S. Highway 160, 727-5554.
• Every night starting at 7 p.m., lots of fun, Sullivan’s Pub, 2450 W. Mesquite Ave., 727-0858.
• Thursday through Saturday, 7 p.m., Who’s Dunes, 900 E. Highway 372, 751-1310.
• Saturday, 8 p.m., The Coyote’s Den, 3971 E. Kellogg Road, 727-5233.
• Friday and Saturday, 7 p.m., The Bounty Hunter, East and Second streets.
• Monday, 6 p.m., The Coyote’s Den, 3971 E. Kellogg Road, 727-5233.
• Nye County Courthouse – the Pahrump Arts Council presents, “Monochromatic,” through December 13.
• Pahrump Community Library Readers’ Nook – the Pahrump Arts Council presents Group Show “Eye of the Beholder” through January 10.
• American First National Bank – the Pahrump Arts Council presents “Life. Death. Rebirth,” through January 3.
• Bank of America – the Pahrump Arts Council presents “The World: People. Cultures. Architecture.” through December 10.
If you have an upcoming event or update, please email the information to email@example.com