DA’s Report, Oct. 24
• Kylie Chaidez was charged on Sept. 30 with felony burglary and felony theft, and gross misdemeanor conspiracy to commit burglary and/or theft.
• Jose Alejandro Chavez was charged on Oct. 7 with felony ownership or possession of firearm by certain persons prohibited, and felony offense involving stolen property.
• Michelle Rose Trudeau was charged on Oct. 8 with felony battery with use of a deadly weapon.
• Jeffrey Michael Rhoden was charged on Oct. 7 with felony child abuse and neglect.
• Antral Lamar Spates was charged on Oct. 15 with gross misdemeanor battery upon a school employee and felony assault with a deadly weapon.
• Mindy Lanell Craven was charged on Sept. 24 with gross misdemeanor assault upon an officer and resisting public officer.
• Randall D. Fuller was charged on Oct. 7 with misdemeanor discharging firearm within or from structure or vehicle.
• Randi Yvonne Campbell was charged on Oct. 7 with gross misdemeanor child abuse and neglect.
• Raul Jenkins was charged on Oct. 7 with a series of misdemeanors: resisting public officer, walking on wrong side of highway, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, first offense and obstructing a public officer.
• Candy May Keyes was charged on Oct. 7 with misdemeanor unlawful trespass upon land.
• Brooke Briann Marquez was charged on Oct. 7 with a pair of misdemeanors: disturbing the peace and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Randy Ray Bosche was charged on Oct. 7 with a pair of misdemeanors: driving under the influence of alcohol and duty to stop at scene of accident.
• Jeffrey Lee Gavalas was charged on Oct. 16 with a misdemeanor driving without a valid license.
• Peter Joseph Dillman was charged on Oct. 15 with misdemeanor battery.
• Gordon Lewis Hyatt Jr., was charged on Oct. 13 with misdemeanor petit larceny.
• Michael Wayne Votaw was charged on Oct. 10 with misdemeanors registration with local law enforcement officer within 48 hours and gross misdemeanor use of system providing telephone number to be used in emergency when no actual or perceived emergency exists.
• Regina Zobrist was charged on Oct. 7 with the misdemeanors driving under the influence of alcohol and driving on highway having multiple marked lanes for traffic.
• Jacob Christopher Gunn was charged on Oct. 7 with misdemeanor domestic battery, second offense.