• Cocktails and Canvas
Saturday, Cocktails and Canvas painting class, 2- 5 p.m., at Nevada Treasure RV Resort.
All supplies and expert instruction included in the $35 price, paid by cash or check. Call or message Laurie at 775-209-6200 to reserve your spot or for more information.
• Homecoming at Opera House
Death Valley Junction Homecoming weekend on Nov. 9-10. Presentations and walking tours, to historians looking back on the very early days of settlement there, full-scale ragtime orchestra. Proceeds will go to put a new roof on the Opera House and further conservation work on the famous murals. Call the Amargosa Hotel for more information and to purchase tickets —early bird specials are on offer. 760-852-4441.
• Open Mic
Sunday Open Jam, hosted by Mike Hickey, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., THE HUBB Bar and Saloon, 3720 West Bell Vista.
• Tommy Deering and Special Guest – live music from 5:30-8:30 p.m., the Pourhouse Sports Bar, 1101 S. Highway 160.
Thursday – Saturday
• Tommy Deering at the piano, 5- p.m., Stockman’s Steakhouse Lounge, Pahrump Nugget, 751-6500.
Friday and Saturday
• Live music – 5:30 p.m. -8:30 p.m., the Pourhouse, 1101 S. Highway 160.
• Every night DJ and Karaoke, 8 p.m. -2 a.m., Tatuado Wild Side Tavern, 2101 E. Gamebird Road.
• Thursday through Saturday, Karaoke with Cowboy, 7 p.m. – midnight, Tumbleweed Tavern, corner of Bell Vista Avenue and Leslie.
• Wednesdays, 7 p.m. to close, VFW Post, 4651 S. Homestead Road.
• Thursdays, Best Damn Karaoke Show with Jerry Park, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., THE HUBB Bar and Saloon, 3720 West Bell Vista.
• Thursday, Friday and Saturday, $50 contest on Saturday nights with Dread, the Pourhouse, 1101 S. Highway 160.
• 1st Friday 7 p.m., The Hideaway, 4760 S. Pahrump Valley Blvd., 751-1425.
• Friday and Saturday, 8 p.m., get Vamped, and first Friday of the month is with Skip at the Hideaway, 4760 S. Pahrump Valley Blvd., 751-1425.
• Saturday, 7-11 p.m., Arnie’s Cocktail Lounge, 1141 S. Highway 160, 727-5554.
• Every night starting at 7 p.m., lots of fun, Sullivan’s Pub, 2450 W. Mesquite Ave., 727-0858.
• Thursday through Saturday, 7 p.m., Who’s Dunes, 900 E. Highway 372, 751-1310.
• Saturday, 8 p.m., The Coyote’s Den, 3971 E. Kellogg Road, 727-5233.
• Friday and Saturday, 7 p.m., The Bounty Hunter, East and Second streets.
• Monday, 6 p.m., The Coyote’s Den, 3971 E. Kellogg Road, 727-5233.
• Nye County Courthouse – the Pahrump Arts Council presents, “Monochromatic,” through December 13.
• Pahrump Community Library Readers’ Nook – the Pahrump Arts Council presents Group Show “Eye of the Beholder” through January 10.
• American First National Bank – the Pahrump Arts Council presents “Life. Death. Rebirth,” through January 3.
• Bank of America – the Pahrump Arts Council presents “The World: People. Cultures. Architecture.” through December 10.
If you have an upcoming event or update, please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org