• Tommy Dearing and Kai Brant – live music from 6-9 p.m., Draft Picks Sports Bar, 1101 S. Highway 160.
THURSDAY – SATURDAY
• Monte Nowland on the piano, 5 to 10 p.m., Stockman’s Steakhouse Lounge, Pahrump Nugget, 751-6500.
• Downtown Michael Brown, sax player from Sha Na Na playing jazz and blues in the dining room, 5:30 -7:30 p.m., the Grill Room at Mountain Falls.
• Wednesday and Saturday, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., VFW, 4651 S. Homestead Road, all are welcome, 727-6072.
• Thursdays, Best Damn Karaoke Show with Jerry Park, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., THE HUBB Bar and Saloon, 3720 West Bell Vista.
• Tuesday and Saturday, Rock Star Karaoke, 7-11 p.m., Tatuado Wild Side Tavern, 2101 E. Gamebird Road.
• Thursday and Friday, 7 p.m., The Hideaway, 4760 S. Pahrump Valley Blvd., 751-1425.
• Thursday and Saturday, 7 to midnight, Tumbleweed Tavern, 2030 W. Bell Vista, 727-1100.
• Saturday, 7-11 p.m., Arnie’s Cocktail Lounge, 1141 S. Highway 160, 727-5554.
• Sunday through Saturday, 7 p.m., Sullivan’s Pub, 2450 W. Mesquite Ave., 727-0858.
• Thursday through Saturday, 7 p.m., Who’s Dunes, 900 E. Highway 372, 751-1310.
• Wednesday through Saturday, 7 p.m., Stage Stop Lounge and Casino, 100 W. Stagecoach Road at Blagg, 727-7300.
• Saturday, 8 p.m., The Coyote’s Den, 3971 E. Kellogg Road, 727-5233.
• Friday and Saturday, 7 p.m., The Bounty Hunter, East and Second streets.
• Monday, 6 p.m., The Coyote’s Den, 3971 E. Kellogg Road, 727-5233.
• Readers’ Nook at the Pahrump Community Library, the works of Ernie Fuller.
• Bank of America, “Landscapes.”
• Nye County Courthouse, desert landscapes, by local artists.
• Cocktails and Canvas
Sunday, painting workshop, all painting supplies and first cocktail included in $35 price, 1:30 p.m., Nevada Treasure RV Park, Leslie Ave. and Highway 160, call 775-209-6200 to reserve your spot.
• Bonkerz comedy
Saturday, comedian Jimmie J.J. Walker, 5 p.m., Pahrump Nugget Events Center, admission is free but seating is limited, tickets at hotel desk.
• Winery farmers market/lunch
Sunday, farmers market with wine and music, 2 p.m.-6 p.m., free wine tasting starts at 10 a.m., farm-to-table lunch served 2:30-5 p.m., tickets $15 per person, Sanders Family Winery, 3780 E. Kellogg Road, call 702-496-0849 for lunch tickets.
• Variety show/luncheon
Saturday, variety show sponsored by Twilight Productions, lunch, no-host bar, drawings, entertainment, Nevada Treasure RV Park, tickets $20, call 702-505-5679 or 775-764-0006 for reservations.
• Open Jam
Saturdays, 1-5 p.m., open jam with Ear Candy, hosted by Mike Hickey and friends, Tatuado Wild Side Tavern, 2101 E. Gamebird Road.
• Open Mic
Sunday Open Jam, hosted by Mike Hickey, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., THE HUBB Bar and Saloon, 3720 West Bell Vista.
If you have an upcoming event or update, please email the information to email@example.com