The public information below was provided by the Nye County District Attorney’s office.
• Michael Athens Tsavidis was charged on Nov. 28 with driving under the influence of alcohol, third offense, a felony; performance of act or neglect of duty in willful or wanton disregard of safety of persons or property, a gross misdemeanor; and failure to maintain traffic lane; stopping, standing, or parking prohibited in specified places; and reckless driving, all misdemeanors.
• Alyssa Ann Goldstein was charged on Nov. 28 with battery by prisoner, a felony; battery upon a peace officer and battery upon a vulnerable person, both gross misdemeanors; and resisting public officer, two counts; and battery, four counts, all misdemeanors.
• Brad Eugene White was charged on Nov. 28 with battery by a prisoner, four counts, a felony; battery upon a peace officer, four counts, a gross misdemeanor, and resisting public officer and obstructing public officer, both misdemeanors.
• Daniel Lewis Weldon was charged on Nov. 28 with burglary; assault with a deadly weapon; first-degree kidnapping with use of a deadly weapon; and robbery with the use of a deadly weapon, all felonies; and petit larceny, a misdemeanor.
• Allen Thomas Cornforth was charged on Nov. 28 with damage to prison or jail, a gross misdemeanor.
• Kristopher Nicholas Wood was charged on Nov. 28 with assault upon an officer, a gross misdemeanor; and obstructing a public officer and resisting public officer, both misdemeanors.
• Janet Lee Woods was charged on Nov. 28 with unlawful trespass upon land and disturbing the peace, both misdemeanors.