The public information below was provided by the Nye County District Attorney’s office.
• Shane Jessie Hodge was charged on August 9 with assault with a deadly weapon, a felony, and domestic battery, a misdemeanor.
• Carl J. Schumacher was charged on Aug. 26 with an injury to other property, a felony and duty to stop at the scene of an accident involving damage to vehicle or property, a misdemeanor.
• Monika Melissa Gonzalez was charged on Aug. 26 with forgery, a felony; exploitation of an older person, a gross misdemeanor; petit larceny, two counts; and obtaining money under false pretenses, two counts, both misdemeanors.
• Terence Alan Harvey was charged on Aug. 31 with battery with use of a deadly weapon on an older person; battery with use of a deadly weapon, both felonies; abuse of an older or vulnerable person, first offense, a gross misdemeanor; and resisting public officer and battery, both misdemeanors.
• Mark Jeffrey Zimmerman was charged on Aug. 30 with unlawful use of a controlled substance, a felony.
• Nayoma Joyce Parker was charged on Aug. 31 with possession of a controlled substance, a felony; possession of dangerous drug without a prescription, two counts, a gross misdemeanor.
• Donald Salvadore Blanchard was charged on Aug. 30 with attempted home invasion, a felony.